[FWDLK] hi

Hi:

I'm a new subscriber to the Forward Look.  I don't own an "fw" car, but
my dad had a 59 Plymouth when I was kid.  I have to admit that my
favorite car is still the 1967 Sport Fury Fasttop I used to have.
However the 56-59 DeSoto and Plymouths are right behind.

I am in Austin, TX, the land of pickup trucks and fire ants, but
originally from New Jersey.  I collect all memoribillia concerning (the
soon to be late, great) Chrysler Corp.

I will be at the Plymouth Club's summer meet in Plymouth Mich. in July.

Hope to meet some of in person.

Michael Owens