[FWDLK] rear brakes

I didn't like having to pull those tapered hubs off just to check my
brakes , so what I did is grind off the heads of the rivets that hold
the drums to the hub !!  Now they act like most other drums- they are
free once the wheel is off. The body of the rivets act to center the
hubs. It works fine, and I drive her hard on occasion to get even MORE
attention !!   [ remember- she's got 440 cubes of attitude ]

Long Live Christine