[FWDLK] Fenders/Hood/Zippo Car

On the 53 Dod and Ply hood and fenders, My parts book shows different
part numbers for them so I would say they would not fit

On the Zippo car, I was born and raised in Bradford, Pa home of Zippo.  I
remember the car in parades.  There was a article in the Bradford Era on
May 12,1998 this year about the new Zippo car that is at the Zippo Museum
now.  Its a 1947 Chrysler complete like the original one made.  The
flames will be installed in about 2-4 weeks and they will be removable so
the tops of the lighters will close .The article showed a picture of the
car.  Dave if you want the article let me know and I'll Fax it to you.  I
only live  about 30 miles from Bradford now..

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]