[FWDLK] Wheel Cover ID? 1405061

I picked up some orphan wheel covers at Coldwater, one of them might be an
Imperial?  Number is in heading, there is a negative (dish) around outside
that sort of looks like a plain trim ring, then a 1/4" wide circle of
repetative beading (11" +/- diameter) separating a second negative dish,
finally center of maybe 5" dia which is a rounded protrusion.  No Name on it
except the part number.  Sure looks like a late 50's early 60's design, clean
overall appearance.
Thanx
Lars