[FWDLK] Belvedere Day

It was quie a Foreward Look day here in metropolitan Thamesford (pop. 2000).
It's our first long weekend of the season, and we had a car show at our
local park. About 250 cars showed, and I met a nice fella with a 59
Belvedere. Turns out he lives 10 minutes from me! Well, after the show we
both cruised into London (Ontario-pop 370000) and took in the regular Sunday
cruise night. It was cool cruising into town together since his Belv is red
with a white roof, and my 58 is white with a red roof. Also in attendance
was a 58 Dodge, and a 61 Windsor. Anyway, this fellow with the 59 Belvedere
is looking for a power steering housing. Does anyone know where he could get
one (used or new)?
 Thanks
   Todd
P.S He has quite a few spare 58 Hubcaps for sale