[FWDLK] 65 and 67 Mopar Essential Tools containers and tools

[FWDLK] 65 and 67 Mopar Essential Tools containers and tools

This is a little new to this list but maybe someone will be interested.

I just listed two Essential tool boxes with some of the tools still in them on Ebay.  To those who haven't seen them they are big Styrofoam boxes with neat graphics and writing on the lids, and they were to ship and store the new tools issued for the particular year.  One container covered all models of Mopars for the year.  Kept the 66 and 69s for my cars though.  To me these are neat to put in the garage but who knows.   The item numbers are 16214130
and 16214411.  I have JPEG's available.   Starting to get a little room in the garage!