[FWDLK] 1957-59 Adventurer

I'm interested to know of any professional racing or speed feats performed
by 1957 through 1959 DeSoto Adventurers. Any information along this line
would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dave Duricy, Editor
National DeSoto Club, Inc.
http://www.desoto.org
Celebrating 70 Years of DeSoto July 15 through 19, 1998!