[FWDLK] In a Pickle

Well I through the driveshaft into the car and took it to work along with
the new ball/trunion setup that was givin to me. I got the only other Mopar
fan at work to give me a hand with swapping the new one onto my drive shaft
when we noticed a slight problem (ok-big problem). It isn't the right
size-the pin and boot is too small. I think I can re-use my pin as well as
the roller bearings and caps from the new joint etc. What I really need is
the proper boot. Does anyone have a spare? My 58 Belvedere has the
torqueflite. Now that I remembered, the fellow who gave me his spare u-joint
had a powerflite and as I found out, the ball/trunnion setup is different. I
can get a new one for $65, but frankly the budget doesn't allow it right
now. So, right now I am sidelined.
  Any help would be appreciated.
     Todd
P.S-The shop foreman at the GM dealership where I work just about got a
couple of broken legs when he made this comment when I realized my
dilemma:"That's what happens when you buy an off brand piece of sh-t". Gee,
I shoulda bought a belly-button Chevelle.PHFFTTTT!