[FWDLK] Plymouth Meet???

Hello Forward Lookers-
Did I read somewhere that a Plymouth meet was to be held in Plymouth Michigan
this year? I looked around on the web but I can't find anything on the
subject. I saw one listing on a meet in Maryland, but maybe there is a 2nd
Plymouth club?. Any info and meet details would be appreciated. Thanks,
Jim (300C, 66 300, Hurst)