[FWDLK] 55-56 Plymouths

Anybody need stuff for their 55-56 Plymouths?  I found a remote junkyard in
California that has at least eight 55-56 Plymouths.  One was a Suburban
station wagon, the rest are 2-door and 4-door sedans.  One '56 looked like
it had a good V8 with a 2 bbl carb, The guy said that one was driven into
the yard 20 years ago.

I bought the only 2-door hardtop they had whole and complete for $500.  The
guy would not part it.  I also got a hood and trunk lid with all the chrome
and trim, front and rear bumpers, grille center board, and dashboard all in
good condition off the others for my '55 Belvedere and two '56 Furys.  I'm
going back next Saturday to pick it all up.  The owner insists on pulling
all the stuff himself early in the morning when it's cool.  Yesterday it
was 103°F there and I didn't argue with him.

If you want something, call me quick at 408-897-3100 (home) so I can get
this guy to pull it for you.  He does have one (several) quirks, if you
want the script from a fender he insists you buy the whole fender, or door,
or whatever.  But he doesn't charge that much, the hood and deck lid cost
me $50 each.

Richard