Re: [FWDLK] Interesting Plates

 ---- "Here, There or Somewhere" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(snip)

> We are New owners of a 55 2dr HT custom coupe
> Dad and I went crusin tonight and had a blast
> so far we've been ask if it was an Olds, a Merc,or a Studabaker
> were trying to decide on a personalized tag
> any suggestion's?
>
> whats the most ingenious tag you've seen ?
> here's three
> BAABAA ~  seen on a black jeep......Baa Baa Black Jeep
> EEKABUG ~ on a VW
> BEYOND ~ on a blue horizon,.... you know the song

Regrettably someone in my home state (Calif.) beat me to "MOPAR2U", but maybe
 you can use that.  You didn't say '55 What but assuming it's something MoPar
 from this era, "4WARD LK" or some variation would work well.

My favorite personalized plate of all time was "KABOOM".  This was on an early
 '70s Pinto up in Seattle which had been treated to an especially pretty "flame"
 paint job...  ...but unlike most flame jobs this Pinto had the flames starting
 at the back of the car and moving toward the front...

Mike Sealey
Still Fantasizing about '57-59 Imperials

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com