Re: [FWDLK] Macungie Recruits

Hi Ed,
I had posted that I needed the lenses for my interior dome lights, 1 was missing
 and the other turned to
powder when I tried to remove for cleaning.  Paul Schmalz, Furyous, responded
 that he got his from Gary
Goers.  Will give that a try.

My wheels came in last night!  Will have to be sanded down and repainted.  What
 did you repaint with, Gloss
Black?  Have been trying to get free loaner hub puller from local Checker Auto
 Parts, it has been out the two
days I've tried in the last week.  Need to get that hub off!

When it get's too hot, will have to do a membership letter to all the new
 addresses posted in the past two
weeks re the GFS.  Think there is a lot more prospective members out there!
 Going to the shows has been a
real help.  Wish I were closer to the action.  Our big MOPAR Show here in Utah
 took place last month, The
Hinckley Dodge dealership show.  No Fury's in Utah except the one that came out
 of the barn in January and
mine, though I know of several '56s that are stashed away out in the boondocks,
 supposedly 5 hoarded by
one person in Orem, UT; and another about 120 miles south of here that I
 searched for & found in a field -
private property & posted no trespassing.  Also supposed to be a Mint '57 that
 old couple owns and never
leaves garage in Salt Lake City.

Jack

--------