Re: [FWDLK] Parts Sources

Does anybody have experiences with NOS parts dealers like
Al Kvatek (OH) and JC Auto Restoration (WA)? I have their
catalogs, but nothing I have ordered yet. JC sent me a
repaired heater control switch, I exchanged my faulty one.
This repaired one works like a new.

Forssa car show & swap meet was last Sunday in Finland. Were tender
feet Monday, I walked around surely 10 miles... Too much cars to
remember all of them, I spotted lot of Forward Look Mopars. Too much
to mention. I think the most valuable and rarest was a '61 300G Conv.

                Finboy