Re: [FWDLK] Cars-o-Plenty

Dave,

Don't worry.  There are a lot of us out here who are just like you.  I've gone
through at least 25 running cars in the same time, and probably hauled home
half that again in parts cars.  I would imagine there are others who have the
disease much worse.  As far as I know there is no cure.  My wife just humors me
since I buy her the cars she wants, then I don't mess with them.

Bruce Clough
Current stable:
61 Newport - almost too nice to drive
61 Fury - rolling restoration
65 Polara (for sale - don't have the room)
65 Coronet convertible (for sale - wife wants a TR8)
62 TR4 - Wife's car, I'm the crew chief
95 Blazer - We must be able to get out of our driveway in the winter