[FWDLK] Grad 98

In June my Daughter graduated from grade 12, I let her use one of my
cars for the day. She was the only one that was driving a 59 Desoto to
her Grad. I got pictures back recently and have one posted on my site
at: http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/grad.jpg
        She really enjoys being seen in this finned car, seems like the Forward
Look is appealing to all generations.
--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
53 NewYorker   60 Saratoga   65 FuryIII   69 DartGT    71 Cuda