Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Exhuast Manifold

Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Exhuast Manifold

 Hola...
 I just got this email from this guy... Dont know any other info.. If anyone
thinks they can help, please email him direct... Thanks!!!!!
Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>

<<<<<<<Hey, Great job on the web site! I never knew these cars looked that
good. A friend of mine's dad passed away last year and he owned a real
nice 55 four door. Jay finally got around to pulling it out and driving
it around the area, but noticed the exhaust manifold was cracked and
leaked quite a bit.He has no idea of where to look for parts,so I told
him I remembered that I saw a site for 55 Plymouths and he asked me if I
could check it out for him. So if you have any info it would be
appreciated.
                    Thanks,
                            Kevin
                                    wingingit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>>>>>>>>>