Re: [FWDLK] Horn woes

>I'm still having problems getting a decent pair of horns for my 58
Plymouth. The
> ones I have work, but somehow have grounded to the case-causing  them to
go off
> as soon as the positive wire is attached. Does anyone know how these horns
were
> insulated from ground?

Todd
    I'm not sure how horns are wired but I would expect them to work when
voltage is applied unless the ground is made through the horn switch and
horn relay. I would look elsewhere for the problem such as the steering
column and horn relay if your car has one. Disconnect the wire at the
steering wheel horn button and see if that stops it then work your way down
the steering column and out to the horns to see if anything is connected
wrong or shorted out in the circuit.
    John