[FWDLK] Still looking for 58 or 7 2 door post

[FWDLK] Still looking for 58 or 7 2 door post

I'd still be interested in finding a rust free 57 or 58 (prefer 58) Plymouth 2
 door post body. Fenders, trunk lid, bumpers, even frame not important. I'd
 prefer good glass and rust free floors. Will consider anything fairly
 reasonable (read $500 and under).
 If any of you folks in rust-free land come across any advertisments for such a
 car or body, I'd appreciate hearing from you!
 Thanks
     Todd
58 Plymouth Sport Sedan

http://www.mailexcite.com