Re: [FWDLK] Special Production Orders

dave,
just find that date very interesting, april 21st 1979, that is my birthday!
and in speaking of non chryslers, my mother is the original owner of a
special-ordered, dealer fabricated "malibu SS"  which in reality doesnt exist.
it is known to be the only one out there, and as a judge for 70-72 chevelles,
i havent come across another on the east coast.

as a side note, i am looking for another 57-8 2dr hdtp or convt, basically any
shape is ok, drivetrain not needed, no complete basket cases, i had enough
after the last fury, even consider done cars.  if anyone has such cars, please
let me know at jrawa@xxxxxxx    i also have '66 valiant + dart gt convt's and
71 + 72 LeMans sports as possible trades.

thanks,
jim rawa (57-59 plyms, 66-72 a bodies)