[FWDLK] Q: Concept Cars?

I very recently bought a keychain with two attached key blanks on e-bay. The
keychain has a profile of a car which below is titled a " Plymouth Belmont". I
have never even heard rumor of this car before, and I couldn't so much as
guess as to whether it is '55-'61 vintage, but if anyone knows even any "old
mopar guy" stories about it, I would be very interested. Thanks, --- Tim