[FWDLK] New member

                Dear Car freaks

Here's a small intro from Petra & Erik from the Netherlands. At the moment
we own a '68 Imperial Crown 4 drs.hardtop but we are going to sell this car
because we would like to buy a ' 60 or ' 61 Imperial.In the future we also
would like to buy a '57 or ' 58 Plymouth,because my wife is just crazy
about this model.(since she saw  "Christine", the movie)
Even our six and a half year old daughter is crazy about big cars.I
sometimes think she feels like a princess when we are driving somewere,and
everybody is looking to that big car with it's lot of chrome.
We also collect scale 1/24,1/25 models from cars with tailfins.At the
moment we have
 ' 61 Imperial coupe
' 61 Chrysler coupe
' 59 Plymouth Belvedere  coupe
' 59 Buick coupe
' 59 Cadillac convertible
' 60 Imperial convertible
We are also trying to purchase a ' 57 Plymouth Belvedere and a ' 59
Imperial promo.
If someone knows were we can find a ' 58 Plymouth model please e-mail us.

with regards;Petra & Erik