[FWDLK] Fuel pumps

Hi all,
   I made it back from South Dakota but didn'thave time to look through
the 2 Yards i seen with a lot of old cars in them near Rapid City.  But
it was a good trip.  I ment to take me off the list for the time but I
goofed on the address that Dave put on the list to delete ourselves when
we go away.  Sooooooooooo I had a bunch of mail to read being I was gone
10 days.
   On the fuel pumps I thought the List may user this info.  I sent my
fuel pump away to be rebuilt for my 55 Plymouth 6 cylinder and it has
been no problem to me.  I think I sent it away 3 years ago and have maybe
3000-4000 miles on it since.  Here is the man I sent it to in case any
one wants to get theirs rebuilt and the turn around time I think was 1
week or so.    Arthur Gould
                                     6 Dolores Ln
                                     Ft Salonga, NY 11768
                                     Ph 516-7545010
He does water pumps too as I also had my water pump rebuilt.

Jack Johnson   55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]