[FWDLK] 1961 windshield external top trim

[FWDLK] 1961 windshield external top trim

Thank-you 300 and Forward Look mailing list members for responding to my
windshield trim question.

Turns out that '60 and '61 windshield tops are different.

Two people have informed me that the required part is 2240 768, the external
top trim from a 1961 Chrysler.

Does anyone have a 2240768 to sell?

(I have not managed to contact the 300G owners yet but I think they would be
interested in acquiring the correct part.)

Thanx - Richard.