Re: [FWDLK] 1961 300G windshield external top trim

Re: [FWDLK] 1961 300G windshield external top trim

>From checking my 1960 & 1961 MoPar parts catalogs, I found the following
info:

All 1960 Chrysler models, except convertibles, use upper windshield outside
finish moulding #2196 873.

All 1961 Chrysler models, except convertibles, use upper windshield outside
finish moulding #2240 768.

I suspect the difference may be due to the fact that 1960 Chryslers used a
compound curved windshield, which wrapped at the top as well as the sides.
In 1961, Chrysler eliminated the curve at the top of the windshield on all
models except convertibles.

Brian Utzman
300-G