[FWDLK] Garage Clean Out "Free Stuff"

Gentlemen, I hope this doesn't violate the list charter but I have run
out of room in my garage. So much so that I have tripped for the last
time when trying to get something done. To that extent I am "giving"
away the following parts for free (just pay a small packing charge and
actual shipping):
1 53 241 Dodge hemi block, hot tanked, needs one sleeve
1 53  241 Dodge crank, intake, rods most other parts, no heads
1 55 270  Dodge hemi short block (looks like it will need a sleeve also)

1 55 270  Dodge hemi intake 2B, water pump and housing, fuel pump lots
of            small stuff
1 56 270 poly everything but short block (I'm using this)
1 55 331 Chrysler industrial hemi intake, water pump housing timing
cover, pulleys
1 55 331 Chrysler valley cover with oil filler/breather
1      331 dimpled Chrysler Marine Valve Cover
1      331 dimpled Chrysler Industrial Valve Cover
2      331 spark plug wire covers
1 56 270 poly torque converter/bell housing (air cooled)
2 trans adapter plates (have one dowel sawed off flush in each)
misc. distributors,starters, gen  for above.
All parts are as taken off (free 30yr old unfiltered oil/grease
included). I live in Va. Beach, Va. for any of the heavy stuff). Its
gotta all go or to the scrap yard. Thought you folks might be able to
use. First come first served, just don't overwhelm me.
Last but not least. NEED a pair of 241 Dodge valve covers in decent
shape.
Email me direct off list . Thanks Nico