Re: [FWDLK] Kroil

Hi All,
    Well, I received my shipment of Kroil last Friday (they had called me and
said it would not ship until Friday???)

    I've hosed down most everything in the driveway with it, and it does seem
to work well.  My 8 year old even said it makes my truck smell good (not sure
just how to take that....).

    Anyway, I filled the cylinders in the 340 hp 413 late this afternoon, and
will go out every day for the next two weeks and try giving her a turn with
the breaker bar.  I may run over to storage tomorrow and fill the cylinders
in the 360 hp motor in the K just for grins... I'll let you know if and when
either breaks loose!

Steve Charette