Re: [FWDLK] A little help on paint...

Don,
    No chuckles here... I see all my buddies shelling out $2000-$4000 for
paint jobs... I'd rather paint it myself or take it to Schieb and save for
another car!

    I've seen a small file in Eastwood for shaving off runs and sags...
although it sounds like the taped razor blade from one of the other posts
might work just as well.  Seems like it was called a nib file or something
like that.

    Shine that old girl up and show her proudly... If you don't mention the
paint, chances are nobody else will either.  You can be the one chuckling
about the wad of cash left in your pocket!

Steve Charette