[FWDLK] new people

This group has really taken off scince it first started,
there was only maybe 5-10 of us and it was a slow but steady
climb (Thanks largely to Dave for his work). It never stops
amazing me how people from all over the world can be drawn
together by a piece of tin mad some 40 years ago. The Ch---
people have nothing on us at all, just today I recieved email
from Equador asking me how to decode a serial number of and
American car this guy wants to fix up. LP1xxxx sound familiar
and I hope this stuff continues for a long time to come, I am
proud to be part of group of people like our little group here
and look forward to a long association.
Jim

So bad at spelling can't even get M&M right half the time