[FWDLK] 53-54 (55-56?) Disk Brake Kits (Status)

[FWDLK] 53-54 (55-56?) Disk Brake Kits (Status)

Hello all,
Since I posted the message about creating a disk brake conversion kit I came
across a company that makes disk brake conversion kits for 34-53 Mopars.
They say that the kit has been used on 54's and 55's  but I did not get the
feeling that the guy I spoke to was absolutly certain about the
applicability to 55-56. This kit uses a disk caliper mounting bracket that
replaces the existing backing plate and attaches to the existing spindle
upright. MOPAR rotors and GM calipers are used on the existing spindle. Cost
for the kit was quoted at a very reasonable $199.00 without rotors or
calipers. Available to replace 10" or 11" drum setup.

Can anyone tell me if the backing plates for 53-54 is the same one (or uses
the same bolt patterns) as on 55-56, if it is I may have just found the bolt
on solution that many of us have been looking for.
If they are not the same I may be able to convince the company to make the
necessary adjustments,  if there is enough interest.
Any info in the differences between 53-54-55-56 front suspensions would be
helpful.
Scott
Scott