[FWDLK] Mopar Floor Mats

Forward Lookers,

My 1956 Dodge accessory manual shows an optional accessory floor mat
that I would like to find.  The floor mat seems to be rather plain
looking and I would have thought that a Chrysler, Plymouth, or Desoto
group might be reproducing them.   I will do my best to describe the
picture of it.   It is an almost square rubber mat with horizontal
ribbing and the word MOPAR on middle top and upside down on middle
bottom.
Have any of you run across these in NOS or reproduction?

Let me know,
Greg