Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Floor Mats

Not sure if this is the same mat, but I have a rubber floor mat that extends
all the way from door to door.  It's black, with rubber ribs where your feet
go, and in the middle over the transmission hump it says MOPAR and has a
couple of Forward Look emblems.   I found it in a parts car ('57 Belve) I
bought several years ago, was covered with moss, mold, and crap, but it
cleaned up extremely nicely!!

It's not for sale, but I wonder if anyone else out there has this same mat.
I would possibly lend this mat out for the purpose of having reproductions
made if there was interest in it. . . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury