[FWDLK] Junkyard dog and I

Someone asked me about the dog thing...
        When I got out of the car at the yard, this very large black and brown
dog flew off a porch stoop at the nearby house. As this man eating beast
made a bee line for me, all I could think of is which pound of flesh I
was to loose!  In the less than 4 seconds it took her to reach me, my
heart rate elevated to the danger zone.
        When in Rome...so I headed straight at her and she stopped in her
tracks. Thank God! We had a good two hour walk through the yard, she
never left my side except to check out a few good smells here and there.
I'm glad she wanted to be friends!
        And to all a good night! John