[FWDLK] Junkyard dog and I

Hi again,
        I went back today for the second time. I made a list of what I found,
and most of that is not what anyone is searching for. The 55 Ply is a 2
dr sedan, no engine and trans. The 56  Ply Belvedere ragtop is a shell,
all side glass and windshield still there, as are the dual antenae, I
don't know if they go up and down though. The only side trim is on rt
and lt doors. There are a couple of 4 dr sed 56 Dodge cars, some good
glass and trim, most engines gone, some dash pieces there. 56 Ply 4 dr
sed, some trim and glass NO FURY cars, No ROYALS, A couple 60 Ply hdtps
2dr, one no roof, one good glass and most all good Savoy side trim.
DeSotos, 1 59 4dr sedan, junk, side trim gone, 58 DeSoto, 4dr sed
Firedome some side trim pieces OK,all glass. interiors are junk. 59
Dodge 300 cab and chassis. 54 or 55 Chrysler Windsor Newport 2 dr hdtp,
some trim 1 hubcap, 6 cyl. 59 Dodge 4 dr sed right side eyebrow trim ok,
some side trim and couple tailites.
        I did find some overdrive cars, they were all 53 and 54 Ply and maybe a
54 Dodge. I believe all parts were there, as engines and trannys were in
cars.
        To sum it all up, sedans are the word, mostly 4 dr and mostly 53 and 54
variety. I will keep searching as I cruise Wisconsin!
        I did find two hubcaps ( I think ) for a couple of guys.
Take care, John