Re: [FWDLK] Rosen,Mitchell & others

If the rating was on just a satisfaction basis and potentially libelous
remarks were omitted we would all gain. We would know who gave the best
service and who gave the worst and could act accordingly without getting
anyone in trouble or making inflamatory remarks. We should also remember
sometimes it is necessary to deal with the "devil himself" so to speak,
as they are the only one with the part. Being aware of their performance
record gives one a leg up on the deal as you know what to expect and can
make an extra effort to protect yourself. I used to buy cattle from an
auctioneer who had a less than pristine reputation but I came to like it
as I always understood what to watch out for and avoided unecessary
risks with him.
It worked for me . I think that type of rating system is a workable
idea.
DOn DulmaGE