[FWDLK] New Member

Hello,
My name is John Rudolph Jr. I'm from Pittsburgh PA. I'm on your list because
my dad doesn't have a Computer at this time. He is the owner of a 56'
Plymouth Belvedere powered by a 440 w/ a long arm cross ram from a 64' 300.
The car is very nostalgic and looks like vintage 60's street racer. He also
owns a very pretty 58' Plymouth Fury. It is a big block car. We just
purchased this one. It's been sitting in a garage since 1978. This is my
dad's dream car. So much that our dog was named Fury. The other car he has
is a 60' DeSoto Adv. 383-2bbl. This car is a driver. I have drove this car
on the highway at 80mph and it's right at home. His collect continues with a
67' Coronet R/T Hemi, 3 69' RR(1-6bbl 1-Conv.), 69' Dart 440, 70 RR 383, 70
Superbird, and 71 Jensen Interceptor. As you can see We like our Mopars. I'm
glad to be on this list for him and for me. I look forward to your e-mails.

John Rudolph Jr. & Sr.
"For the man who really loves cars"