[FWDLK] good dog...bad dog

Hi, I'm new to this list, and in the short time I've been a member,
found a certain type of friendship that most groups don't have.
Let's face it, we Chrysler product lovers are a minority, and need to
help each other.
        Black lists and other types of demeaning lists are only to the
advantage of a certain few, and usually in the long run, do more harm
than good. Information, good and bad, has a way of finding it's way to
those who seek it. My dad always said..."What goes around, comes
around!" Let's not be on the receiving end of trouble. Thanks for
listening, John