[FWDLK] A couple of quick, basic questions.

[FWDLK] A couple of quick, basic questions.

Does anyone have any idea what a replacement part number would be for windshield
 wiper blade refills for a 59 Plymouth??  I have looked at several area parts
 stores and have had several folks tell me what would fit, but have found none
 that actually DO fit.

Also, I have been thinking about replacing the wiring harness--anybody know
 where I could look for such a part?  Most of the places that I have called in
 Hemmings say that the car is too new for a harness to be fabricated because the
 connectors are not the "bullet type", but it seems that you folks might be able
 to help.

---
William Keathley
1408 Comfort St.