[FWDLK] junkyard

Hi all,
        I just talked to the junkyard guy, and he said he would charge $10-$40
for trim, depending on size, rarity, condition etc... I can't remember
everyone looking for trim, and I lost some of the email I received,
so...if you are looking for trim for some particular car please email me
again. I may get there this weekend. I will charge 20% plus actual
shipping costs on items purchased for someone. John