[FWDLK] 55 DeSoto

Hi all,
        Just returned from a trip to northern WI. On the trip to my
destination, I stopped to look at a 55 Fireflite 4 dr sedan, PS, PB, PW,
331 4bbl. Body needs work, interior needs work, has all hubcaps and I
believe trim, owner said it runs, I did not hear it run. He is asking
$2,395/negotiable. The car is located on Hwy. 51/39 north of Wausau and
just south of Merril WI. The phone numbers are: 715-536-3415, or
715-536-3795 or 888-216-0040 or fax 715-539-2047
        I hope someone on the list can use this car.
John in WI