[FWDLK] Update on Osborne Contact Info

Osborne's is still in business - I called, and I guess some family members are
 still operating.  The person I needed to speak with for ordering decals for my
 59 Dodge is out until Monday, however, they are working on a web site!

Here is the current information:

Osborne's
Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST, I think)
770-962-7556
101 Ridgecrest Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30245

Contact person:  Sue or Barbara