[FWDLK] C300 park lens

Someone called and spoke with my wife this morning asking
availability of C300 park light lenses.  She was asked to
respond to the forwardlook list and to Gary Goers.

We have not had them for something like 4 years.

Robert Wynne was going to reproduce them.  I suggest you contact
him:

R.C. Wynne
15264 Clayton Road,
Ballwin, MO 63011-2406