[FWDLK] finless cousins....

howdy yall, with all this talk of interchange of parts we cant forget the
wheels and tires...  now i know i joined this list to discuss forward look
mopars, i do believe that these newer cars do have a value to us as "forward
lookers"  but i personally do not agree with the list being changed to
accommodate certain models from certain years.  if there is any relevant
information (for someone requesting it) i would say its ok to discuss them.
other than that make another list, club, website etc... just my two cents
ray
1960 dodge matador