[FWDLK] 4 spd

Hi,
        I'm not as knowledgeable about all of the Forward Look cars as most of
the members on the list, so here's a question for you.
Did Chrysler ever put out a 4 spd. manual transmission in any forward
look passenger cars?
        My son and I are thinking of fixing up one of the 59 Belvederes we
have, just to play with. We thought if there were some combination of V8
and 4 spd. from the Forward Look era that could be adapted to the 59, it
would be an interesting combo. I have a 361 in the one car, and a 4 spd.
would add some pizazz.
        If there are not any from the FWLk era, is there a transmission and
engine from Mopar that might be "easily" dropped into the 59.
        I know the purists are cringing, take it easy, I plan to keep one of
these original.
        Thanks, John in WI