Re: [FWDLK] Let's end this thread, please...

Re: [FWDLK] Let's end this thread, please...

In a message dated 10/22/99 8:25:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dave.stragand@KETCHUM.COM writes:

<<  I understand that point well,
 but if you wish to talk about 62-65's, please join the 62-65 list as
 well.  They have a great list (I was on it for over a year) but, and
 I'll tell you this from experience, very little info applied to
 55-61's.  That is why I eventually left their list.

 I'm already starting to get angry emails about this inclusion debate --
 so if you feel a strong need to tell me something that hasn't already
 been discussed on this topic, please drop me a line privately, but let's
 end the topic on the list. >>

All
I agree with Dave.  This list is for '55 to '61 Mopar cars and people.
Occasional discussion on other years, before and after is fine, but expansion
of the Forwrd Look List to "include" other years I think should be out of the
question.
John Paxos '57 Fury