[FWDLK] 1959 Window Stickers

Greetings!

Does anyone out there have an original 1959 Dodge Window Sticker?  I have a
1959 DeSoto sheet that I got off of eBay, and I suspect that all of the Mopar
products for 1959 used a similar item.

The one I have came on a pad, and is slightly larger than 8.5 x 11, laid out
in landscape (wide) format.  It has 1959 DE SOTO in block letters on a
rectangular black field in the upper left corner, and four stars across the
rest of the top describing Undercoating, Solar Tint Glass, Door-edge
Protectors, and Sure-Grip Differential, all over a block of light gray.
There are four blocks going down either side of the sheet with pictures and
descriptions of options, and a large blank block in the center for the car
pricing information to be typed in.

I'd really appreciate seeing a copy/photo/scan of an actual 1959 Dodge Window
sticker.  If I can get the correct information, I will recreate it
electronically (I am a graphic artist) and provide the graphic to the list
free of charge. That way, you can ismply download the file and print it out.

Thanks!

Bob Stein
1959 Dodge Coronet