Re: [FWDLK] Opinions on Gary Goers

My only transaction with Gary Goers was like this:  I ordered an Air cleaner
decal for my 61 wagon.  A week or so later, TWO decals arrived with my check
back!   I emailed him and asked if my check was the wrong amount.  He replied
that the shipping charge was more than the purchase, so it wasnt worth the
time to bill it.   Is that a nice guy or what?
Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.