Re: [FWDLK] Opinions on Gary Goers

When I was in Montana a few years ago we stopped in at
Gary's and acting like a kid in a candy shop I proceeded to
buy all new weatherstripping for my cars along with a few
things I didn't know I needed until I saw them! Gary was a
gracious host and I was completely satisfied!

Go for it Bob, you won't be disappointed!

Brian