[FWDLK] Front fender moulding

I am trying to find the front  fender moulding for my 1960 Plymouth
Fury.These concist of a chrome strip that covers the circumference of the
fender edge at the wheel opening,with a dish shaped piece of chrome or
stainless at the rear bottom of the fender opening.I cannot find this in my
parts book,I know that this was a original equipment idem on the 1960
Fury.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Jim Hayes,1960 Plymouth Fury