Re: [FWDLK] 57 Chrysler

Hi all,
        For all those with, or those that would like a 57 Chrysler 300C,
Danbury Mint has put out a scale replica of the 57 300 C convertible.
Looks sharp, would make a neat Christmas gift for yourself or ??!!  Item
# 230 in the Dec. catalog.  $112. 800-493-2934
Keep Smilin',  John in WI

I puchased a model from Danbury mint. It was the 1942 Chrysler Town and
Country. The detail was unbelievable, and i was really amazed at how many
working parts on this car. My only gripe with Danbury is their mailing list.
I purchased one model from them over a year ago, and since then i have
consistantly received atleast 2 full color brochures from them every week
and a color catalog every month. At first it was kinda funny, getting mail
so often and some of the items (in my opinion) were so ridiculous. After
about six months I started to wonder how much this advertising cost. Now a
year later I am certain that the majority of the money i paid them for my
model was spent on this advertising. I would rather have had a lower cost
model and a little less junk mail. they have some great model cars but
before you order you had better get a bigger "file 13". Just had to vent my
opinion.
Don Roberts
www.hotmail.com
1958 Imperial