Re: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint, amen on the junk mail!

Re: [FWDLK] Danbury Mint, amen on the junk mail!

I agree with Don, they make some nice items, I have the 57 300-C and 57
Sweptside. But since I have ordered from them I have been bombarded with adds
for figurines, sports items and all sorts of things, especially Chevys,lol, that
I am just not in to! If I was in their shoes, I would have a seperate sales
catalog for each item of interest, how they define those areas is up to them.
But catagories for Mopar, Ford, GM and so on, as well as figurines and other
what not. I doubt someone buying a figurine doesn't want to hear about a car
either. The junkmail is almost enough to make someone quit buying, it is like
being bombarded. They shouldn't allow something like that to distract from the
enjoyment that their fine products bring. It's nice stuff, just be ready for a
busy mail box on occasion.